Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Rainy Day

Perfect weather to play inside. Franky and Red were watching the race so I got to have some fun. (Thanks, Honey.) I am so behind in where I should be with Alex's book that I just used a few random pictures. The "Nest" page is a photo I took in the Spring. Just something fun since I love all things "nesty."

The picture of Karlie and Chelsie in the page below was taken last fall when we visited. Such an adorable picture. Shows off what great personalities they have and what beautiful girls they have become.
The "I promise" page picture was taken of my two favorite guys on Mother's Day. Aren't they just too cute?

It was great to be able to work on something fun that also documents our lives so that we can look back at these moments and remember them like they just happened.
I hope you all find something that gives you as much pleasure.

A little escape.

No comments: