Monday, May 26, 2008

My Creative Weekend

...has almost come to an end (tear.) I had such a blast working on these pages. Some of my favorite pictures from the last year or so. I have to give another shout out to my adorable husband who helped out with Red so that I could create! THANK YOU a million times!

I now have seven finished 12x12 inch pages. Funny thing is, I don't have an album that size. I've looked several places over the weekend but being my picky self, didn't find one that I thought was perfect. So until I find it, my pages are in a plastic container.

I am so excited about these pages. Every time I finished one, I thought,"Oh, now THIS one is my favorite." I still don't know which I like the best. Let me know your favorite. I'm kind of leaning toward the "Always" page. I love the colors. The picture doesn't do it justice!

I love this picture (below)of the kids. It is too cute. They have all grown so much. I love that I've been able to take so many pictures each time we've gone to MN. I really enjoy looking back at them and seeing how much everyone has changed.

When I was snapping the picture of this layout, Red decided to get a closer look. I love that his little tootsies are in the picture!

I hope everyone enjoyed this nice long weekend. I'm taking a break to take Red to BK to get rid of some energy in their monkey cage. I hope to finish ONE more layout tonight. If I do get it done, I will post a picture of it.

Happy Memorial Day.

No comments: