Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Little Fun

Lately my "scrap booking" room has been feeling a little neglected. I haven't worked on anything since February. I walk into the room, leaf through some of the neat things in there and then walk out. So, last weekend, I decided to play a little.

I have never really been one to make cards. The thought of working on a card only to have it meet an uncertain fate usually doesn't appeal to me but, I decided to make my Mother's Day cards and a birthday card for one of our nieces.

I had so much fun! It was surprising how much I enjoyed making them. The pink one was the birthday card, the "Love" card was for my Mom. I will definitely do more of these!

I hope to have a scrap booking day sometime soon. Hmm, there's a three day weekend coming up... Maybe I'll get to play some more. :)

No comments: