Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cobb Ranch

Our last stop on Sunday was Cobb Ranch. This is a huge pumpkin patch close to Children's Hospital. I've always seen it when driving to the hospital and have been wanting to visit forever. I have to say, I was a little disappointed. It is really big. The set up is neat, they have hayrides, a tractor "train" ride, tricycle races and a little area with farm animals you can feed.

I guess I'm just used to the little pumpkin patch by our house. This one just seemed too commercial. We had a good time though. Red rode in a tricycle race, rode the tractor "train" and we both went on the hayride.

We didn't buy a pumpkin there... Bummer. I think part of it is that we always visit the pumpkin patch as a family and since Franky wasn't with us, it just wasn't the same. I can't wait until he comes home. Our little pumpkin patch is waiting for us!!!

No comments: