Friday, March 7, 2008

What's a Pirate's Favorite Letter?

Corny joke compliments of Tim, Alex's Godfather.

Yes, we are turning into Pirates here in the Lerda household, gearing up for Alex's fourth birthday. It is going to be so much fun. My friend Miriam and I made the invitations, my friend Martha and I are making a Pirate Ship cake, and I made all sorts of other "piratey" things. I can't wait. Alex is over the top excited and is keeping a count-down on his easel in his bedroom.

I'll be sure to post lots of pictures so everyone who couldn't attend can see!!! Until then, see ya' later Mateys.

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Hooray!!! You're back, you know I check almost daily for updates...now you've said it, now you HAVE to do it! LOL!! Squish Red & tell him Happy Birthday from Da'Gorgeouses & I. Sounds like it's going to be tons of fun. BTW, I loved the heart material album, too cute!