Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pajama Day



Today was Pajama Day at Red Head's preschool. I got him up, brushed his teeth, combed his hair and got him dressed...back into pajamas (clean ones of course!).

As I was dressing him, he looks at me and says,"Mom, we don't wear pajamas to school. That's so silly!" After a little coercing, he decided pj's were OK.

When he got to school, he was delighted to see his teachers and friends all in their bedtime attire.

This got me to thinking. There are things to envy about being 3.

The first for me is the endless supply of energy.(What is that about? How am I supposed to keep up?)

Their work is to play. (I could really get used to that.)

They have a love for life that amazes and thrills me.

And... they get to wear their pj's on days like today. It can't get any better than that.

Wonder if the county would ever adopt a PJ Day?

Naaaahhh!!! : )

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Da'Gorgeouses and I wouldn't mind or tell if you ever showed up to work in your PJ's! Glad Red Head had a great time!