Monday, December 1, 2008

Top Ten Reasons (Excuses) For Neglecting My Blog:

10. I forgot the log in password for my computer. (?)

9. Our new Target store opened and I've been busy getting acquainted with it.

8. One word: RED.

7. I ran off and joined a circus...

6. Feeling guilty about content of the last post. (However true it may be!)

5. I've been busy turning my home into a Christmas wonderland.

4. Did I mention our new Target opened?

3. I've had writer's block.

2. I wanted to see how long it would take for someone to mention that I hadn't written in a while!

And the best reason is....

1. My parents are here and we've been having a blast!!!

So now I'm back. I am so excited my folks are here. Franky has been home, too. It has been awesome. : ) I have lots of pictures and posts to come. Glad to be back.

No comments: