Monday, December 1, 2008

A Bit Wiggly...

Ok, usually those are words I use to describe Red when he is about to experience something great and is very excited. Well, the title of this post is describing me. Yes, I am VERY excited.

You see, on Friday, for the very first time in the four plus years we have had Red, we are going away for the weekend and he is staying home with Papa & Mow!

We are going to San Francisco, one of my very favorite places! I can hardly wait!!! Whoo hooo!!! (Picture me doing cart wheels!)

I plan to take lots of pictures and will post about our adventure when we get back! Only three days until we go!!! Yippee!!! :)

Thank you, Papa & Mow!!

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

SOOOOO glad you're back!! Have a wonderful trip, sounds like a blast!

Hugs & Blessings!