Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wonderful Whirlwind

Such is our life at this very moment. An absolutely wonderful whirlwind of activity. I continue to work full time at a job I am absolutely loving. In the beginning of March, the hospital sent me to a conference in Houston where I learned lots and met some very neat people. Red turned 5. We took a trip to Disneyland to celebrate. We had a blast there with Lyssa and her friend Jax . Red joined little league and now eats, sleeps and breathes t-ball. He has one practice and at least two games per week. (I have pain in my ribs that won't go away from laughing at our little player and the rest of his team! I recommend t-ball therapy to anyone who is feeling blue...It is hilarious and guaranteed to lift your spirits.) Our weekends have been filled with birthday parties (three in one day...), laundry, playing in the yard, cleaning house, playing with the dogs, catching up on some ZZZ's, visiting with friends, riding our bikes and about a billion other things we manage to fit in! I wouldn't have it any other way. I love this whirlwind I'm in...

No comments: